16TH LDS FILM FESTIVAL 2017
MARCH 1-4, 2017 | SCERA CENTER, OREM
2017 MARATHON THEME
Every year we announce a new theme at the start of the 24-Hour Filmmaking Marathon. With each theme we also ask each group to implement a specific object and dialogue line in their film.
Last year's theme, object, and dialogue line were:
Object: A magnifying glass
Line: I can't believe...
wonder, noun: amazement, surprise, curiosity, admiration, awe, fascination, astonishment, bewilderment, phenomenon, sight, miracle, spectacle, curiosity, marvel, prodigy, rarity
1. An overwhelming feeling of amazement, puzzled interest, or reverent admiration, caused by something beautiful, remarkable, or unfamiliar
2. The emotion aroused by something awe-inspiring, astounding, or surprising
3. An extraordinary or remarkable act or achievement
4. A remarkable event or phenomenon inexplicable by the laws of nature; a miracle
5. A state in which you want to learn more about something
Remember to use theme, object, and dialogue line creatively to score additional points with the judges.